Creative Director - Coded Snake®
09/2018 - Present
• Hire, manage, and coordinate cross-functional teams.
• Resolve project issues and conflicts.
• Developed and managed project budgets.
• Create and maintain documentation.
• Used Agile/Scrum methodologies to streamline project development.
• Design assets, systems, levels, mechanics, and outcomes.
11/2017 – 01/2019
• Hire and work closely with programmers and work-study students.
• Create and execute development plans.
• Manage junior producers and mentor them.
• Assist in game development in high and low-level standing.
Lead Technical Producer - Incendiary Entertainment Division
01/2017 - 03/2017
• Create 3D assets for on-going projects.
• Create camera animations and dynamic lighting.
• Video editing of camera shots for presentations to clients.
3D Modeler & Animation Intern - Opalinski Design House
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Project
• Hack n’ Plan
• 3D Studio Max
• Marvelous Designer
• Substance Painter
• Substance Designer
• Topo Gun
• Marmoset Tool Bag
• Unity Engine
• Unreal Engine
Master of Science in Game Design - 2018
Full Sail University
Bachelor of Science in Game Art & Design - 2017
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Associate of Science in Video Game Design - 2011